It's only fair ladies...

Options
Jonesie86
Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
Alright, I'm sure no man has the balls to do this one, so let me. If your up for providing our ever so sweet male friends eye candy, it's our turn to post sexy pics....show off that body you've been working for!! And if you think it's sexist, or are against this post, don't bother stopping by....the men were great sports, lets show em up girls!!!

moderator comment

Please keep the following guideline in mind

12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no nudity
- no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
- no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
- no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
- no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
- no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress
- no hateful or violent imagery
- no images containing profanity or vulgarity
If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.

Replies

• jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm going to pull up a chair over here haha
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    ?bb_attachments=319295&bbat=34923&inline
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I got my popcorn...
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Still have some work to do on my tummy but I've made progress!

23612564_2733.jpg
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    ...And 4 dudes post responses. Nifty.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    579738_384021018338613_411292556_n.jpg
  • zachatta
    Options
    ...And 4 dudes post responses. Nifty.

Unaware of previous thread.

Stay strong this has potential :)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I don't have the progress you're looking for.
  • zachatta
    Options

23612564_2733.jpg

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i don't know about the other ladies, but the mods took mine down and placed me on a 30 day photo suspension....

sooooooooo....no luck...sorry guys!
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    i don't know about the other ladies, but the mods took mine down and placed me on a 30 day photo suspension....

sooooooooo....no luck...sorry guys!

It's ok if you post in bathing suits though, right?
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

23612564_2733.jpg

Very nice, super sexy! Good job
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm sure no man has the balls to do this one, so let me. If your up for providing our ever so sweet male friends eye candy, it's our turn to post sexy pics....show off that body you've been working for!! And if you think it's sexist, or are against this post, don't bother stopping by....the men were great sports, lets show em up girls!!!

HAHAHA Ok you asked for it. I'm almost 52 and I've been fat most of my life and tired of hiding from cameras in in baggy clothes.

march2012_3-1.jpg
  • mattack
    mattack Posts: 137 Member
    Options

HAHAHA Ok you asked for it. I'm almost 52 and I've been fat most of my life and tired of hiding from cameras in in baggy clothes.

march2012_3-1.jpg

DAYUUUUUUM!!!
    Looking great
  • ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    What actually classifies as "inappropriate" around here? Are people posting nudes? I mean, there's a lot of bikinis and such, and that's not bad.
  • zachatta
    Options

march2012_3-1.jpg

You might be the hottest 52 year old woman I have ever seen.

Goddamn! Looking good!
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Bookmarked
  • stphnstevey
    Options

And yours?
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options

23612564_2733.jpg

Thank you!
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options

march2012_3-1.jpg

You might be the hottest 52 year old woman I have ever seen.

Goddamn! Looking good!

WINNER lmao...don't take this the wrong way, but I'd do ya hahaha ;) thanks for playing!!